The member-led Independent School Alliance features topics that are relevant and timely. General Meetings are held during the school year on the first Thursday or Wednesday in October, December, April, June, and July.
The following presentations are slated for the 2019 – 2020 school year:
- October 8, 2019 @ 5 PM – David Huchison, director facilities, at St. Albans, Washington, DC, will host FM Round Table Open-Forum Discussion. Dinner provided by Sodexo following discussion along with campus tour.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 @ 10 AM – Annapolis, MD Double Hitter. Diana Ortiz Burns, director of facilities, at Indian Creek, Crownsville, MD, will host discussion Strategic Planning, Space Management & Total Cost of Ownership. Bill Schuman, director of facilities, at Annapolis Area Christian School, will sponsor a discussion Roofing led by Rob Ruff, Ruff Roofers. Lunch between sessions provided by Ruff Roofers. A campus tour is available for those interested. (1130 Anne Chambers Way, Crownsville, MD 21032)
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 @ 10 AM – Middleburg, VA Double Hitter. Don Felter, director of facilities, at Foxcroft, Middleburg, VA, will host discussion Enhancing the Student Experience. Dennis Giuliani, director of facilities, Flint Hill will sponsor a discussion Smart Buildings led by Raj Setty, Setty Associates. Lunch between sessions prepared by Meriwether Godsey and provided by Setty Associates. A campus tour is available for those interested.
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 @ 11 AM – Washington, DC. Directors Facilities & Capital Planning from Neighboring Universities Panel Discussion. Lunch served following discussion.
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 @ 5 PM – Annual Award-Winning Cookout