The member-led Independent School Alliance features topics that are relevant and timely. General Meetings are held during the school year on the first Thursday in October, December, April. Our annual summer cookout is in July.
Virtual Team meetings will be hosted twice-monthly for one hour with emphasis on COVID approach. An invitation will be forwarded via email a day before the event. Our virtual Teams meetings topic schedule is noted below:
- Thursday, July 2, 2020 @ 1 PM – 2 PM – Open Forum: Transportation
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 @ 1 PM – 2 PM – Open Forum: Event Planning & Staffing
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 @ 1 PM – 2 PM – Food Services, Meals & Lunch
- At some point, we look forward to resuming our regular scheduled programming. For instance, we were slated to visit this spring our friends at Foxcroft in Middleburg, VA. for a double hitter: Enhancing the Student Experience and Smart Buildings.
- Also, scheduled was panel discussion with directors facilities & capital planning from three universities.
If there are other topics that you wish to submit for consideration, please share on line.